Beautifully renovated condo with modern counter tops, tile, floors, and paint throughout is ready for you to move in and start enjoying summer in West Seattle! Removed from California Ave, located on the opposite side of the building and facing east, you'll enjoy ample privacy and peekaboo views of Puget Sound from the balcony. This home comes with one allocated parking spot and additional storage in the basement. The building was fully renovated three years ago with all new hardieboard siding, double-pane windows, and doors. Come enjoy nearby beaches and parks or invest as a great rental opportunity.
OPEN HOUSE: 6/23 12pm-2pm and 6/24 1am-3pm
- List price: $449,000
- Links: Redfin, RE/MAX, Zillow
- MLS listing ID: 1275701
- 835 square feet; 2 beds, 1 bath
- Neighborhood: West Seattle; Seaview; Fairmount Park
- Bars + restaurants: The Bridge; Beveridge Place Pub; Whiskey West; Peel and Press; New Luck Toy; Zeeks Pizza
- Parks: Lowman Beach Park; Lincoln Park and Colman Pool, Fairmount Playground
- Schools: Fairmount Park Elementary School
- Coffee shops: C&P Coffee Company, Starbucks
- Grocery store: Thriftway
If you would like more information on buying a home or if you are considering selling, my team and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!